Interested in saving 25% – 30% off your King Portable Test Head repairs and/or 40% on your KingScan IVe repairs?
The NEW KING Tester Service Plans offer convenience, control and a significant cost savings. Under these 5 year plans, we provide you with detailed services that allow you to manage and maintain your KING Portable Test Head and/or your KingScan® IVe at peak performance.
Download the details or call our Customer Service Team for more information!>
- Clean the elevating screws and gears with alcohol or other cleaning fluid regularly to prevent undue wear caused by dirt. Apply sufficient oil for lubrication to the elevating screws.
- To prevent damage to the test head and ensure accurate tests, ball retainer must be tight.
- The ram MUST be pushed back as far as it will go before testing.
- The ram MUST NOT get pumped down more than 1/4″.
- Check the segment packing nut and the ram packing nut are tight .
- On older test heads, examine test head periodically for oil leakage. Replace packing and change the hydraulic oil if there is excessive leakage.
- Replace all nuts with worn threads or slots.